• A fee of $425 is the High School Pay to Participate fee for the 2019/2020 Season (see memo below)
•All money goes to the school district
•None of this goes to the football program nor the booster club
•Income is used by the district to subsidize athletic related costs
•This payment is good for the entire year
Please be aware of the following Athletic Program Budget cuts which were adopted by the Walled Lake Schools’ Board of
Education on June 5, 2014. The following information will be sent out to student athletes in 6th through 12th grade
2014/15 Athletic Program Budget Cuts
• An increase of $75 in the high school Pay to Participate fee
o Fees for the 2014/15 school year will be as follows: $425 per high school athlete ($850 maximum per family at the high school level only) and $200 per middle school athlete ($400 maximum per family at the middle school level only). This is a one-time school year fee regardless of the number of sports in which a student participates.
• The elimination of middle school football.
• The elimination of middle school fall cheer.
o Winter cheer will continue to be offered at our middle schools.
• The elimination of the uniform budget.
• A reduction in the equipment budget.